The Toolkit is designed for the nonprofit organizations who participate in our Charitable Organization Endowment Program! This page was created to provide useful tools to help the organizations promote and develop their endowment fund.
The Toolkit provides the following:
- Instructions on how to add links to your organization’s website to an online giving service via your Central Oklahoma Charities page and to Legacy Giving, our online planned giving resource for donors and professional advisors.
- Donor Central Guide
- Examples of Giving Cards
- Past issues of E News, our monthly e-newsletter
- Our Additional Online Resources page that provides direct links to websites that offer valuable information on issues such as nonprofit management and compliance.
- Promotional information for iFunds grant recipients
- Key OCCF staff contact information
TIP: We recommend you bookmark this page for easy access and add it to your RSS feed so you can be alerted when new information is added: occf.org/toolkit.► Linking to Your Central Oklahoma Charities page
Our organization partners with the Oklahoma City Community Foundation to offer free planned giving tools for you and your professional advisor here.
Links from your website to our online giving form should be directed to:
Donor Central Guide
June 2020 – 5 GiveSmartOKC Features That Improve Your Communication
May – Good News for Your Endowment Fund!
April – Nonprofit Challenges and Opportunities Everywhere!
March – An Update on COVID-19
February – The 990: More Than an IRS Form
January – New Year, New Look!
Charitable Organization Endowment Program Report
SB1070 – How to Comply
Charitable Organization Endowment Planned Giving Services and Resources