Oklahoma Youth With Promise
Award Amount: $3,000 per year
Application Deadline: June 1
Student eligibility requirements:
- Oklahoma high school graduate or GED recipient.
- Age 25 or younger at time of application.
- Must have been in the Oklahoma Department of Human Services’ Foster Care system, or have aged out, at the time of graduation from high school or at the time of obtaining a GED.
- Recipients must plan to enroll as a full-time student at an academically-accredited, not-for-profit institution in Oklahoma including colleges, universities or technology centers.
- Students must maintain a collegiate GPA = 2.0 to be eligible to reapply.
- Visit occf.academicworks.com.
- Click Sign Up to create a student account.
- Complete the General Application and submit the required supporting documents.
- Apply for the Oklahoma Youth With Promise Scholarship.
Questions? Contact Wanda Minter at 405/606-2907.