You can log in here, if you’re already set up.
How to Login to our New System (Previously DonorCentral):
Setting up Your Password
It is important to note the Lawton Community Foundation is an affiliate of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation and all Fund Portal communication will reflect branding of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Community Foundation staff will initiate your online access by sending you an email with a link to set up your password. This email will be sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org” and will reference “Oklahoma City Community Foundation” in the subject line. Please follow the link to this website, where you will set up your new password. Your username and login credential will be the email address to which the email is sent.
- Follow the link in your email
- Set up your new password and record it in a safe place if needed
- Delete the email – it is only valid for one use
Accessing Fund Portal
Nothing will change with how you access your donor portal. You can still log in to Fund Portal through our website LawtonCF.org. You’ll find the “Fund Portal” link in the dropdown menu under donors as well as the top banner on our homepage.
If you forget your password, simply reset your password on the login page. If you need further assistance, email us at email@example.com.
Navigating Fund Portal
- If you advise multiple funds, you will be presented with a list after your initial login. Simply select the fund you would like to review to start.
- For Charitable Organization Endowment Funds, view funds through ‘Choose Fund’ to see them individually or through ‘Choose Group’ to see them together.
- Once you select the fund you would like to review, you will be brought to the ‘Home’ page for that fund.
Allows you to review recent contributions to and grants from the selected fund.
Allows you to return to the list of funds that you advise.
Outlines gift history for your selected fund. If your fund receives gifts from a variety of donors, you can find out more details by clicking on their name as long as the donor does not wish to be anonymous. Note the export button on the right will convert the information into an excel file.
You will receive an email when a gift is made into your fund.
Provides grant status and history for your selected fund at the top. Scrolling down provides an itemized list of grants.
Grant Requests (For Donor Advised Funds Only)
Recommend a grant from your donor advised fund in any of these ways:
- Select an organization to whom you have previously granted
- Use the “search for other grantees” feature to connect with a complete list of organizations that have 501(c)3 with the Internal Revenue Service
- Manually enter information of your recommended organization
You will receive an email when a grant is made from your fund.
Your quarterly statements will be housed here, starting September 1.
Important documents related to your fund will be archived here.
Provides you with an opportunity to give to your fund(s) as well as a variety of other funds at the Community Foundation.
This tab will not be in use.
We encourage you to log out when you are done accessing your fund.