The organization preserves the history of Edmond, Okla., through a museum, education programs, collections and a research library located in the heart of Edmond in a 1936 native sandstone Armory built by the WPA.
Address: 431 S. Boulevard, Edmond, OK 73034
Contact: Amy Stephens
Phone: 405/340-0078 Ext 103
Make an online donation to this organization’s permanent endowment fund at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.