The Toolkit is designed for the nonprofit organizations who participate in our Charitable Organization Endowment Program! This page was created to provide useful tools to help the organizations promote and develop their endowment fund.
The Toolkit provides the following:
- Instructions on how to add links to your organization’s website to an online giving service via your Central Oklahoma Charities page and to Legacy Giving, our online planned giving resource for donors and professional advisors.
- Donor Central Guide
- Examples of Giving Cards
- Past issues of E News, our monthly e-newsletter
- Our Additional Online Resources page that provides direct links to websites that offer valuable information on issues such as nonprofit management and compliance.
- Promotional information for iFunds grant recipients
- Key OCCF staff contact information
TIP: We recommend you bookmark this page for easy access and add it to your RSS feed so you can be alerted when new information is added: occf.org/toolkit.► Linking to Your Central Oklahoma Charities page
Our organization partners with the Oklahoma City Community Foundation to offer free planned giving tools for you and your professional advisor here.
Links from your website to our online giving form should be directed to:
Donor Central Guide
December – Using the New Tax Law to Your Advantage
November – Get Ready for Giving Season
October – Engaging with Endowment Investors
September – Telling Your Story Through GiveSmartOKC
August 2018 – What’s Your Endowment Legacy?
July – Nonprofit Staffing: Building an Effective, Engaged Team
June – Evaluation, Measurement and Sustainability: What They Mean for You
May – Nonprofit Boards: The Foundation of Success
April – Endowment Building: Planning for the Future
March – Nonprofit Accounting Changes are Coming. Are you Ready?
February – Making Planned Giving Work for You!
January – Nonprofit News, Trends & Projections for 2018!
Charitable Organization Endowment Program Report
SB1070 – How to Comply
Charitable Organization Endowment Planned Giving Services and Resources