|Address||2501 N. Blackwelder, Oklahoma City, OK 73106|
|Contact||Joshua M. Snavely, Assistant Dean for External Relations|
|Description||Funds support the Oklahoma City University School of Law that is now located in downtown Oklahoma City in the historic building at 800 North Harvey Avenue that was constructed in 1910 as the city’s first high school. A graduate program of OCU, the law school is also home to the Oklahoma Innocence Project, Chickasaw Nation Law Library and the Judge Alfred P. Murrah Center for Homeland Security Law and Policy.|
Make an online donation to this organization’s permanent endowment fund at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.