Welcome to the NEW GiveSmartOKC: your connection between statistical data about central Oklahoma to more than 320 local, charitable organizations making a difference in our community.
GiveSmartOKC has been around since 2012, but just this year we switched platforms to upgrade the content and help users learn more about our community’s charitable organizations as well as demographics education and health statistics.
Who uses GiveSmartOKC?
Explore in-depth information about more than 300 charitable organizations serving our community. Ready to get started?
We want to feature your charitable organization on GiveSmartOKC! To be eligible, your charity must meet the below criteria:
- Provide services in at least one of the eleven counties within the GiveSmartOKC service area: Oklahoma, Cleveland, Canadian, Lincoln, Logan, McClain, Grady, Pottawatomie, Kingfisher, Noble or Payne.
- Ability to provide 3 years of board-approved financials
- Preference: Form 990 (If your organization files the 990N or nothing is filed, you will need to provide profit and loss statements and balance sheets for each fiscal year.)
- Optional: Audit
- Current Board of Directors list
- 501c3 tax determination letter from the IRS
If your organization meets each criterion, visit GiveSmartOKC and then select the “Add My Nonprofit” button. You will complete a short form requesting a GiveSmartOKC profile for your organization. Once this is submitted, the GiveSmartOKC manager at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation will review your request for approval. You will receive an email regarding the status of your request within 48 hours, during normal business hours.
Charitable Organization Training Opportunities
Sign up for a remote guided session to help you get your GiveSmartOKC profile looking great. Contact email@example.com to sign up!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Rachel Mouton at 405/606-2918.